- WORKS LIKE A CHAMP: Unlike other waterproof bags, our Blue Sky Basics waterproof pouches are triple sealed to keep your stuff totally dry even underwater. With proper closure and care, you can go swimming and snorkeling all sunny day long and not a drop of water will enter the pouch.
- PERFECT POUCH SIZE: Our 9.0 X 6.7 waterproof pouches can hold everything youd normally carry in your pockets, including your phone, cash, credit cards, wallet, passport, ID, keys, camera, cruise ship pass, and other small essentials (sorry, a speargun wont fit).
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: The waterproof packs feel soft and smooth against the skin, just like a baby seals butt. The durable nylon strap is easy to adjust, allowing you to wear the pouches as a waterproof waist pack (fits waist sizes 33.5 47.5), crossbody bag, shoulder bag, or purse.
- OUR 2-PACK INCLUDES: 1) One Jet Black pouch; 2) One Ocean Blue pouch (see-thru); 3) Easy waterproof testing instructions; and 4) Friendly customer support should you have any questions or need a free replacement. We take pride in taking care of our awesome customers!
- RECOMMENDED on Tropical Snorkeling, Cruise Critic, and Trip Advisor. Our waterproof pouches have been enjoyed in the USA and 50+ countries around the world since 2015. They work great for cruise excursions, tropical beach vacations, adventure travel, water parks, and all kinds of water sports.
Calling All Beachgoers, Boaters, Cruise Fans, and Water Sports Enthusiasts! Whether you’re snorkeling in Hawaii, on a cruise excursion in the Caribbean, or playing in the wave pool at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, your foes are the same: water damage and theft. These ultralight waterproof pouches are an essential pre-trip purchase that enable you to beat them both! Created by water lovers for water lovers, each pouch in this handy 2-pack weighs less than a quarter of a pound, but don’t let that fool you. The Maui Waterproof Pouch can handle some big waves, deep depths, and serious water rides. The triple threat of three zip lock seals (think freezer bag on steroids) blocks water from entering the pouch, and an adjustable strap ensures your on-the-go essentials stay secure by your side, far away from the reach of thieves. The Maui Waterproof Pouch Is An Easy Solution For: The Beach and Pool – Allowing you to snorkel and swim without worrying about your phone and car keys getting stolen. Cruise Excursions – To ensure your passport, ID, credit cards, and digital camera make it back to the ship safe and dry. Water Parks – So you can keep your phone and cash handy while you splash and slide without needing to rent an expensive locker. Water Sports – So your phone lives to see another day after a paddle board plunge, kayak flip, or tubing turnover. Boating and Fishing – To protect your personal items from falling overboard and sinking to the bottom of the blue abyss. Read more Do These Waterproof Pouches Actually Work? Yes, they float in the water. Yes, they’re 100% waterproof. Yes, they’re fully submersible. But don’t just take our word for it. Adventure seekers on Amazon have used them for: - Snorkeling in Hawaii for nine days straight.- Swimming with whale sharks in the Pacific.- Wiping out on a jet ski at the lake going 30mph.- Jumping off 20-foot cliffs into the Caribbean.- Scuba diving down to 120 feet underwater. Please note: Our waterproof pouches can’t cook or translate English to Cantonese, but we suspect they can speak to dolphins. Product Details: Made from: waterproof PVC, nylon waist strap, ABS side-release buckle Measurements: Pouch: 9.0” x 6.7” (sealed), Adjustable Waist Strap: 33.5” – 47.5” Care: Wash off with water and hang dry; Avoid sharp objects that could puncture the pouch. Read more Go Zero To 100% Waterproof In 4 Simple Steps: Read more Test It Yourself To Believe It To ensure your valuables survive when they take a dive: Always do a water submersion test with a tissue or paper towel inside before use; and Dry off the bags before opening the seals to prevent unwanted droplets from falling inside. Simply submerge the pouch in a sink or bathtub full of water for one hour, two hours, or even overnight! Since the pouches float, you’ll need some weight to keep them underwater. A pair of dumbbells works great. Whichever testing method you choose, the end result should be exactly the same – not a single drop of water inside the pouches. Still a bit paranoid? You can put your phone, passport, and other high-value items in a separate zip lock bag for double protection and extra peace of mind. Read more About Blue Sky Basics: The Maui Waterproof Pouch with Waist Strap (2 Pack) was created by Chris and Jenny, a husband-and-wife team that love taking their daughter Olivia to the beach every chance they can get. While on an island-hopping tour in southern Thailand, one of their phones decided to take a dive and tragically “drowned” in the ocean, so they know firsthand that the only thing worse than getting your phone and valuables water damaged is getting your phone and valuables water damaged on vacation.