- Waterproof knot tying cards with step-by-step boating and sailing rope knot tying diagrams designed to be easy to follow, including descriptions and usage tips
- Printed on super thick premium plastic card stock for unmatched durability
- Portable and waterproof card format (about the size of a credit card, but more durable) is ideal for maritime environments -- far superior to paper knot books
- Includes mini carabiner for clipping your knot cards within arm's reach
- How to tie 20 nautical knots specially selected for sailing and boating scenarios
Boating and Sailing Knots by ReferenceReady is the knot tying reference guide of choice for boaters and sailors seeking a thorough, waterproof, portable, and extraordinarily durable alternative to the fragile smart phone or heavy paper book. It contains knots specifically selected for boating and sailing scenarios, and was designed to be clear and extremely easy-to-follow. A little bigger than a credit card, this portable, waterproof boating knot book contains simple diagrams demonstrating how to tie the 20 most useful nautical rope knots, along with descriptions and usage tips, and includes a mini carabiner for clipping to your boat bag. These knot cards make a perfect inexpensive gift for the boater or sailor in your life. Contains diagrams demonstrating how to tie the following boating and sailing knots: Cleat Hitch, Halyard Hitch, Midshipman's Hitch, Clove Hitch, Half Hitch, Two Half Hitches, Round Turn and Two Half Hitches, Slippery Half Hitch, Lark's Head, Sheet Bend, Trucker's Hitch, Rolling Hitch, Buntline, Bowline, Figure 8 (Flemish Knot), Flemish Bend, Flemish Loop, Reef Knot, Carrick Bend, and Anchor Bend.