- How Are We Different Unlike other rescue bags with shorter ropes, our throw rope is 70 feet long and capable of reaching a longer distance. Each safety bag and rope is bright orange in color (easy to see) and weighs 1.5lbs, which is an ideal weight for accurate throws.
- Superior Design - Each bag is 12 long x 5 in diameter. Theyre made of durable, high quality nylon and contain a flotation insert that prevents the bag from sinking when a rescue is in progress. The 70 foot marine grade rope is 3/8 inch thick, has 1,500 pound tensile strength and can withstand all weather conditions.
- Multiple Purposes - Our throw bags are designed for multiple purposes. Whether your kayaking, canoeing, sailing or even ice fishing, our water safety throw bag is a must have for any water activity.
- Easy To Use - When a rescue needs to be made, simply hold the top loop of the rope and throw the bag to to your target. The 70 feet of rope will release from the bag as its flying through the air. The rope should be carefully stuffed into the bag after each use (not coiled or tied). Make sure to practice with your bag on dry land to become familiar with its performance
- Risk Free Purchase Best Marine & Outdoors offers complete customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with your throw bag, we will replace or refund your order, no questions asked.
About Our Company In 2016, Kevin & Mark were sitting on
the boat at their family cottage in Cape Cod, MA. They were discussing the
possibility of starting a company together and were brainstorming ideas for
the best path to take. Growing up, their families spent most summers on the
pond. Boating, swimming and fishing was part of their upbringing. It's
something they're both passionate about and it made sense to build a company
around their passions. A few months later, BEST Marine & Outdoors was born.
Read more Read more Read more Read more