- Double your Wakesurf Wave - Proprietary Design Creates Turbulence On The Opposite Side Of The Surf Wave To Allow The Surf Wave To Develop Into a Larger, Longer Wave.
- Switch from port to starboard instantly - Easily attach and remove with suction levers above or below the water, while in the boat or in the water, quick 5 second install and removal.
- Floating, no need to tether. - The SWELL Wakesurf Creator floats high in the water and is white in color for high visibility.
- Suction Technology, NO Velcro, Attaches and Removes In Seconds - Large industrial suction cups hold even in the toughest conditions.
- USA MADE AND SHIPPED! Universal, Works On All Inboards - From 1980's Ski Boats To Newer Wakeboard And Wakesurf Boats, Turn Them All Into Surf Machines With The Best Selling Wakesurf Shaper.
We created the perfect everlasting Wakesurfing wave If you
want the perfect wave for wakesurfing, simply add the Wakesurf Creator
to the side of your boat, and on the opposite side of the boat it will create
the perfect large, long surf wave with plenty of push and curl! What Wakesurf Creator Does The Wakesurf Creator dramatically increases wake
size, allows you to load your ballast and people evenly throughout the boat,
switch surfing sides in a few seconds, and overall makes your surf experience
much more enjoyable. SWELL uses the same hydrodynamics the factories use on
new 100K+ boats. Features: High-Performance Suction Cups: We searched high and
low for the perfect solution that is easy to install and remove, yet has
tremendous holding power to withstand speeds up to 14MPH. Marine Grade
Materials: Our UV-protected marine grade polymer and stainless steel parts are
built for strength and durability in any water. Universal - Works with most
boats: Completely transform your inboard or V-Drive wake for outstanding
wakesurfing with Wakesurf Creator Clean Design: Long lasting, easy to
store, and super simple to install. Easy Installation Simply attach the Wakesurf Creator by pressing both suction cups firmly against the hull of the
boat and flip the locking levers. Install on the opposite side of the surfer,
3"-4" below the water line when the boat is fully loaded. You will need an
area 5"x13" for it to properly attach. Install on Opposite Side Simply install
the Wakesurf Creator to the non-surf side of the boat. The Wakesurf Creator delays convergence of the opposite wave, allowing the surf
wave to get longer, larger and have more push. The Wakesurf Creator
attaches with two powerful suction cups that can be removed and applied in a
few seconds to the other side of the boat. No Need to Weight Your Boat to One
Side You can load your ballast and people evenly throughout the boat. This
allows the driver and everyone else on board to have a much more enjoyable and