- ULTIMATE SURVIVALIST TOOLS - Not just for the outdoorsman or woman, this survival set makes a solid addition to off-roader vehicles, RV, UTV, ATV, truckers, or the trunk of your car. Whether you call yourself a prepper or explorer - this fast-hacking log splitter and compact foldable shovel are two of the most useful tools needed for survival.
- TOUGH TACTICAL CHOPPER 3CR13 stainless steel survival axe is a mix of chromium and carbon, making it ultra-strong and rust resistant. The sharp edge makes mincemeat of both hard and softwood chopping projects. Split firewood, hack off branches, or break out of a vehicle. No job is too tough for this tactical axe.
- RELIABLE ENTRENCHING TOOL Ideal camping shovel, for clearing the ground from rocks, burying your camp fire, digging sanitation holes and more! The Pathway North off-road shovel handle is based on non-slip ergonomics, while 2 extension bars make this e-tool easy to work with when digging deep holes. Use the serrated side of the portable shovel for sawing through tough terrain like roots, vines, or branches.
- MULTI-TOOL WITH TUBULAR ENGINEERING - The Ultimate Bushcraft Axe / Shovel Combo Set includes: 1 1 x Fire Starter with Whistle | Hex Spanners | 2 x Extension Bars | 1 x Screwdriver Set (Philips and Flat Head) | 1 x Window Breaker | 1 x Carrying Tactical Canvas Waist Bag. Use the tube to store other essential survival or first aid items inside.
- Does off roading, hiking, camping, fishing, and rescue missions fill you with exhilaration? Then you'd better take the Pathway North Shovel and Axe Set along for the ride. Be prepared and ready for any situation. If you have any questions, please reach out to our customer service team. Click Add to Cart Now
Out in the Wilderness, Out in the Wild…. This Axe and Shovel Combo Set are the Ultimate Prepping & Survival Tools! A two-day road trip, a weeklong hike, or a camping trip with your kids having the right tools to hand will stand you in good stead. Whether you consider yourself a prepper, an explorer, or simply someone who loves to adventure this combo set is ideal to keep in your backpack, trunk, ATV, RV, etc. >> All in One Shovel - Shovel Board, Hexagonal Wrench, Saw, Window Breaker, Screwdriver, and a Multifunctional Knife. Plus, hollow tubing allows you to store first aid gear, fishing tackle, and more inside. >> Sharp, Tactical Chopper - This axe can be used in case of emergency for extracting yourself or others from vehicles. Use for building shelters, splitting small logs, preparing kindling, and more. Pack the Pathway North Axe and Shovel Set in your Bug-Out-Bag, Car, Truck, or Hiking Backpack and Be Prepared for Every Situation. Read more Tough Tactical Tool 3CR13 stainless steel survival axe is a mix of chromium and carbon, making it ultra-strong and rust-resistant. The sharp blades of both the axe head and spade make mincemeat of a variety of chopping projects. It’s a Shovel and a Saw! 3CR13 stainless steel survival axe is a mix of chromium and carbon, making it ultra-strong and rust-resistant. The sharp blades of both the axe head and spade make mincemeat of a variety of chopping projects. Shovel, Hoe, or Hook Functions When set to standard position you can use the shovel for anything like digging latrines, to burying a campfire, to digging out a deep fire pit. When folded at 90 degrees, it can be used as a pickaxe to break through snow and ice, or as a hoe to clear the ground from rocks, or to create a small trench. Read more Essential Axe for Any Outdoor Scenario With an ergonomic non-slip grip, and sharp blade this axe head is ideal for outdoor pursuits. Split firewood, trim down branches, break out of a vehicle, and even use it as a hammer. Turn it round to use the blunt end to hammer in things like tent pegs /stakes into the ground with ease. Tactical Waist Bag with MOLLE system This shovel and axe combo fold up and fit neatly into the tactical, camo, canvas waist bag. MOLLE System included. Carry on your belt so your survival tools will be easy to access as soon as you need them. Saves space in your backpack and keeps your hands free! Stay Safe with a Sheath Both the axe head and the spade are very sharp. Place them in the protective sheath when not in use. Safety is vital when using any kind of tool and spending time outdoors. The sheaths are designed to snugly fit around both the axe head and shovel. Read more Window Breaker Inside the tubular handle, you’ll find a window breaker that can be used for breaking out of a car in case of an emergency. Essential Fire Starter for Camping Strike the flint against the fire steel. The molten sparks will quickly ignite the tinder you’ve collected, and you'll have a nice roaring fire. Cook fresh fish, potatoes, or boil some water for a nice cup of tea. Then sit back and warm yourself against the evening or early morning chill. Includes a Philips Screwdriver A screwdriver is a handy tool to keep in your glove compartment or your backpack. You never know when it may come in useful. From building and fixing to taking apart electronics to replace the batteries it will stand you in good stead in many situations. North, South, East or West Navigation is one of the most important skills a survivalist can have. However, you don’t have to rely on the stars above. Use the compass to find your way. The compass screws neatly on top of the window breaker.