- 6-person dome tent features a separate screen room for insect-free lounging and extra sleeping space
- Fast Pitch tent design sets up in about 7 minutes
- WeatherTec system and rainfly keep tent interior dry and comfortable
- Durable Polyguard fabric and strong frame designed to last season after season
- Measures 10 x 9 feet with 10- x 5-foot screen room; accommodates 2 queen-sized airbeds
Enjoy the great outdoors in total comfort with the Coleman Steel Creek Fast Pitch 6-Person Dome Tent. This spacious camping tent features a separate screen room, which offers a comfortable place to lounge while sealing out bugs, debris, and other nuisances. With its full floor, the screen room also provides extra sleeping space on warmer nights. Thanks to Fast Pitch system and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension, this fast pitch tent assembles 50 percent quicker than similar Coleman tents with a conventional setup. The WeatherTec system helps seal out water to keep you and your gear dry, while the included rainfly offers extra protection against rugged weather conditions. With its spacious interior, this dome tent offers enough room for two queen-sized air beds. Illumiline reflective guy lines offer greater visibility at night, so you won't accidentally trip in the dark. And when it's finally time to pack up, the 6-person tent fits neatly inside the expandable carry bag for easy storage and transportation. A range of other convenient amenities--including storage pockets, window awnings, and an E-port for routing electrical power-- round out this fully-featured camping tent. Strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ MPH winds.