- The total-customization Evac(TM) w/ full modular accessory strap (M.O.L.L.E.) coverage. Includes padded, movable internal divider like those in photo bags.
- Compression-straps also cross to secure large objects; relatively large volume - will hold bulky items with ease.
- Full hydration bladder compatible - fits up to 67 oz./2 L. Can fit 3 L hydration bladder up to 2.5 L capacity.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: 1x 1 Stabilizer strap, 1x Padded divider; MAIN COMPARTMENT: ~19.75" L x 7" W x 5.9" D (50 x 17.8 x 15 cm).
- MAIN MATERIAL: Invista(R) 1000D Cordura(R) (600D Polyester for Scorpion model); PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
Size:One Size | Color:Scorpion Being jammed In confined spaces for hours is an
unfortunate part of the business for many professionals we serve. Whether it's
a military unit in a personnel carrier, a pilot in a cockpit, drivers in a
Humvee, or a journalist in the back of a goat truck, They all have to bring
their gear, and all may need to 'relocate' In a hurry. This is the environment
for which our evac(tm) line of sling-packs has been developed. Slim shaped,
for fast maneuvering in crowds, They can be stored in vehicles/lockers, and
are quick to take on or off. They are also ambidextrous, and unlike others in
this class, are actually comfortable to wear. The main padded strap is cocked
at either the right or left lower corner, so the pad aligns ergonomically in
the correct body-hugging direction. There is no slack, or gapping away from
the body as is typical with similar single shoulder packs. The bag can be
rotated to the chest for on-the-go access, and all pockets are designed to
face the user in this mode on either the right or left side. This means the
user can go from wearing the pack on his back, to driving a vehicle with it on
his chest in just a few seconds. One-strap also makes shouldering a long-gun
natural - unlike a regular backpack. Department name: unisex-adult, included
components: 1x bag