- Our kayak paddles are made of lightweight asymmetrical fiberglass reinforced plastic blades and smart construction style. Equipped with grooves on the ferrule to prevent sand and maintains a tight, trouble-free connection. Additionally, 2-piece design that breaks down to simplify storage or transport and has rubber drip rings that keep water away from hands and lap.
- The moderate total length of 90 inches is the perfect length for most kayakers! You can also disassemble it into 2 parts (45in) with the button for easy travel and storage. Ideal for anglers of all heights in kayaks over 34 in wide.
- Our super lightweight(32oz)kayak paddles with an asymmetrical dihedral blade shape that allows a flutter-free stroke and superior directional control that pay off in greater fatigue reduction. And the Hollow Aluminum Shaft Tube can well keep the paddle float on the water, making it easy to pick up when it falls into the water.
- This double paddle comes with asymmetrical blades design that can be locked in three different positions between 0 to 90 in both rights and left direction to ensure that you can row the kayak at different speeds. Feather-shaped blades and double serrated teeth edge design can direct the water current without wetting you.
- Our kayak paddles are a great choice for any angler as it can produce a smooth stroke with minimal flutter.
Glass Fiber Enhanced Blade kayak paddle blades are
enhanced by glass fiber, which is heavy duty and can prevent blade from
snapping while rowing. The feather-like curvilinear paddles can reduce the
pressure from water and reduce fatigue. PVC Grabs and Drip Rings There are PVC
grabs on both ends of the kayak paddle shaft, keep hot/cold touch feelings and
blister away from your hands. The drip rings will prevent water from flowing
on the shaft and wetting your hands. Suitable for High/Low Angle Our universal
designed paddle blades are suitable for both high-angle and low-angle kayaking
according to your needs, both ways are strength-saving with our kayak paddle.