- Makes snapping and unsnapping your boat canvas easy - and damage-free. Two stainless blades for both inside and outside snaps make quick work on any boat canvas cover or tarp
- Makes snapping and unsnapping your boat canvas easy
- Aids with both removal and reattachment of boat snap fasteners - replacing multiple marine tools and accessories at once
- Stay out of the repair shop and get back on the water. Our patented design offers leverage to work even with rust-covered snaps and shrunken canvas covers or Bimini tops
- Combine with the 6-in-1 DeckMate tool and our "glue stick" style snap lube for a handy and convenient boating tool set
- Comfortable, easy to grip handle with lanyard; nickel plated finish resists rust and corrosion. Lifetime manufacturer warranty!
Make removing or replacing your canvas boat cover a snap. Featuring an ergonomic rubberized handle with a lanyard and two convenient angles of leverage, the Top-Snapper increases your time on the water and turns the process of removing or replacing your boat cover, Bimini top, or boat carpet quick, easy, and - dare we say it - enjoyable. Easily open or close snaps with the short blade Stretch canvas and align snaps with less finger strain Longer blade helps unsnap snaps or reattach from inside Active Boaters know that attaching and removing a boat cover or boat top is seldom easy. Fabric shrinks, snaps corrode, and aligning snaps can quickly become a two-person job. The Top-Snapper blade slides over the snap, allowing you to align the snap halves for easy snapping. The longer blade is for fastening snaps from the inside; the shorter blade for fastening snaps from the outside. Both blades work equally well for unsnapping snaps. Work smarter with Our 6-in-1 DeckMate tool is the perfect companion to the Top-Snapper, especially for boats whose covers feature both snaps and zippers. One end of the DeckMate includes two universal deck keys, a boat shackle key, a flat head screwdriver, and a ¼” hex driver; the other end includes a zipper/toggle puller and a bottle opener. Read more Works with corroded snaps, wet surfaces, and shrunken canvas Any good boat cover is waterproof, which means it's on tight. The Top-Snapper helps direct force exactly where it's needed without straining joints or enlisting friends and family. Keep a cleaner vessel Whenever a boat isn't in use, it needs to be covered. The Top- Snapper makes it that much easier to do right by your marine investment. Help save canvas from ripping The blade of the Top-Snapper fit into the right spaces and inconvenient angles needed to remove and replace even the most tightly-fitting custom cover. Proudly American made . Made in the USA ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓