- Titanium-coated 3 blade is armed with a line/cord cutter and straight and serrated edge to cut rope, fishing line, and food
- The stainless-steel and blunt tip blade wont pierce inflatables; use it as a screwdriver or to pry open shellfish
- Its sheath mounts virtually anywhere with the removable belt clip, lash tab mount, and MOLLE compatible 1 webbing mount
- Easily access the fixed blade knife with the quick release sheath, simply press the thumb tab and pull
- Lightweight, full-tang knife weighs only 5. 6 oz. and includes bottle opener and glass breaker at the opposite end
Paddle down the river with the Akua Blunt Tip Knife attached securely to your PFD, boat deck, or leg. Weighing less than 6 ounces, it’s a lightweight and versatile river/rescue knife. In case of an emergency, cut your way free with the serrated blade or cord cutter. Flip it over to use the glass breaker for getting out of a jam. With its compact, yet tough 3” titanium-coated blade and blunt tip, you have an effective cutting and prying tool that won’t puncture inflatables. Take on your next fresh water adventure with the Akua at your side.